Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shingle Hair Products

old cable change

I marked the wires with some electrical tape to make no mistake

Well with this switch I'm more calm

I decided to put a switch built-Simon, the tacky surface do not like
sure do not see


addition comes the fact that bypassed the red terminal is a luxury ...
to me I do not like so out ...
This gives me a little scared so total cable changes and no problem on
This fear is very rare spliced \u200b\u200b....
This is how the derivation is for two lamps from the ceiling of the hall, with its ground etc, ...
As there is a wooden loft outside this circuit will not be ...
We've changed a couple
Phew!
changed here already but I'll switch the surface this gives me creeps
you'll see above ...
here with ground
here in deriving the two roof lights del pasillo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment